Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Write Your Heart Out...

Writing is a boon...an art,
Serving as a mode of memory journey...sometimes as a thought cart!
With some shying away, others as sharp as a tart...
It feeds thy innerself, fueling the expressions with the velocity of a dart!

Some pieces are general, some are mere feelings,
But in everyone of them...I can see and feel a pure thought reeling!
With some opening up bare, others keeping the words adhering...
What ever be the motto, or the aim...it helps you open up, keeping your mind scintillating!

If I write something, it's for my current mood,
If I read something, I do so to satisfy my habitual prude...
But the fact remains, I do read a lot...
Making it a point to write whenever time permits, adding to my happiness pot!

Are we to write about something so deep?
Or can we stick to topics that life, everyday, reaps...
Or is there a need to write about things that can make a change, with a constant beep?
Or maybe should I write touchy quotes, pinching the emotions, making others weep?

I write because I love to....
Whenever I'm in a mood, I jot them down....adding to my hue!
Sometimes it's pure romance, that I feel for my girl, for her rue...
Sometimes it's a simple daily instance, that I feel, to quote down, is the right thing to do....

To write what you feel, this is my motto....my fact!
Sometimes it can make a person smile, keeping the relation intact!
There may be times when a grave need approaches, requiring a massive online pact...
During such hours, the best way to contribute is to write...create...contribute, adding to the act!
But just remember, don't be biased, of keep yourself narrow...
It does convey a message to others, going in them...very deep, or just a surfacial shallow!
But keep it pure, keep it simple...
Other's may share the passions, or may read and smile with a dimple....
Knowing that you spend time to write down, prividing them with thought to swallow...
But deep down they understand your feelings, identify your emotional route....
Just remember : Whether it be simple, suave or strong...grave, surfacial..nevertheless of the "about"...
Just WRITE YOUR HEART OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment