Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Bliss!

(A Dedication to my sweetheart)

I guess a point has come in my life where one particular update has changed almost every aspect in me....in a better manner! Writing about it....or rather about the person concerned is indeed tough as this person is not just another entity in my life....neither is she simply as wellwisher.....but she's the official tenant in my heart....the sole soul-sharer in my life! This introduction, I believe, can vouch for every other feeling I am currently oozing with! The journey started a couple of days back! Till now...it has been the most important event in my life..but as the days go by, the effect seems to nourish itself with I don't know what!



A simple recontacting on the website.....a action of number exchange, followed by a brief conversation....this is what it took to realize the mutual desire! The next day was a mixed-feeling-day! I was afraid to give her a ring....but the desire to do so was so overwhelming, that it ended up with me calling! The casual greetings were followed by a brief description of the daily chores...when all of a sudden, both of us decided to get down to business : "Why do you call me so often?"



What could I say? I like you? I like you very much? Please understand! I could have uttered all of the afore-mentioned, but "Just like that" was all that came out of my mouth! She seemed displeased, and I was left furious at myself! But the things swung back to action when the conversation converged with time! And voila! She was aware....and I was finally relieved that at least I could convey her the message!



The next day......man, was it anticipating or what? The entire day I just kept on thinking as to what would be her reaction after I call her that evening! All I could think of was an endless ring on the phone (unanswered) or a simple slam on the face! But to my surprise...she kept her cool.....but she did blush! The was finally a silver lining in sight!



So we went on with the conversations.....the topics shifting from casual ones to the heavy one! Before the day we were about to meet for the first time....the things were almost quite obvious - I liked her...she liked me in a similar manner! It was simply the official thing that remained to be done! But hey, just before ending the call.....the reply from her end was quite alarming! I remained awake for almost the entire night....just thinking about the day that was to unfold!



I was on time at the fixed destination....she came a few minutes late! She looked stunning, but all she had on her face was a few giggles, with a pinch of blush! We serenaded through the traffic...sharing a few laughs....having a few light moments, when I cropped up the question once again! The road on which we were treading down was jam packed! We had to move quite synchronously, else the bashing from the other pedestrians came from everywhere! Also, the local decibel meter too was quite high! It was at this stage....this moment...the she too confessed of her feelings! :)



The date might not have been what others would call a dream date! The destination...the situation too were all the same! But hey, those few lines from her mouth not only made my day....but I guess were about to make my life in the years to come as well. It maybe too early to comment right now, but I guess I have to confess.....my college life.....my life had been upgraded to a five star level due to my friends, department and my group! But on that very moment...it got rewarded with two additional stars! With almost 2 weeks down the lane, only you know what I can do for you.....and vice versa! Only I can comment what you mean for me....and also, the same applies for you! But one thing's for sure.....I can now truly say that meeting you on New Year's eve...having established the FB connection once again....and having a chance to meet you have been like a bliss! :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment