Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sometimes.....

Sometimes....it feels you're there, just beside me...
But then again, reality bumps in....abling my eye to believe what they see!
I smile....simply to think of life and to accept the practicality,
Just eyeing for a future I dream......for a dream that involves you in totality!

Sometimes...I remember your expressions when it rains,
Only to keep staring at them some some...for an intangible gain!
I close my eyes, trying to hear what you would've said, would've done...
Realizing that these are the true moments, of sanity, of joy, of fun!

Sometimes...I prefer the road simply for myself, walking alone....
This is to imbibe the wind, to feel its moan...
Somehow, they remind me of you.....of your smile....of the glitter in your eyes!
And in them...I find my morning booster....much more effective than flakes and ryes!

Here...about two and a half hours of flight away,
I have missed you very moment....only to realize today,
That however far...
You are not afar...
You're just a blink away....
The effect's purer....like a soothing ray!

Sometimes.....
No! Almost everytime....
I feel am with you....you're with me...
I am here....your're there....
So all I can, at this moment, say
Is that this is for us to be together....
In a much better way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment