Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Eyes!

It was a starry night....of a winter quite cold,
She was sitting beside me...her head a bit down, probably trying to make some words unfold!
I simply gazed at her.......noticing the eyes, so sharp...so bold!
Under the streetlight, beneath the dim...it appeared to glitter glamouroursly... .

As the seconds passed by, I could feel my heart melt...as if going in for a mould!
Days then passed, the cold started to flee.....
Giving way to numerous things in my life....only to wonder, "where was she?"
Then, all of a sudden....I get that stare once more....
It was her! But this time....things became a bit sore!

I was busy, so all to say...
She kept poking, but I simply couldn't respond....I too was in dismay!
But once things cleared up...I wasted no time...
This time she was surprised in seeing me poking, starting to toss the dime!

We started off....a bit fast, yet steady as it can be...
And soon...the air cleared out! Leaving me tensed, while she giggled on....with gusto and glee!

We meet up...before the day was charted...just to be in each other's company,
But the motti was clear....I didn't want her to exit again from life...the way we had to, earlier, flee...
The giggles were on....but I noticed a new glaze,
It was her eyes which did the talking....while silence sung on with blaze!

Moments passed, the silence continued....
Smiles erupted, but they were greaty subdued!
As this was the moment in my life I had been waiting for....
This was the moment I was craving for....
It was not merely in letting her know about me, about my motto....
It was her eyes...the glance...the gaze....I was wishing for....craving for!

She slid her eyes beneath, lowering her head below....
I was left trembling, hoping what would her eyes convey next....after this bow!
It happened! She looked back....this time with another glance....
I was simply hoping the tone in her eyes be the same....the one that kept me in some majestic trance!
It was now clear, the eyes were talking....
They were softer...the glance more pure....with them being more enchanting!
This was my moment....the day I got my dream....I was overjoyed, the effect was my lungs started panting...
Not for air....not from desperation..but about the moment that just brushed past,
As from now on...it was not me...my sole existence below the Heavenly mast,
But from now, i was a "we".....What a feeling it was! And it did go by fast!

Till this day....
I yearn for her eyes....for them something to say,
That never in my life I've seen such beautiful feature....such enchanting asset,
That gave me a desire to carry on, the strength to trug on....as if Life's own ray!
I feel enchanted, I do whenever I get a glance...
Be it of joy, seduction, anger or irritation...the effects the same...only the sideeffect being my chance!
But everynight, when I close my eyes....
I try to see her's, trying a peek at the glance...
Only to keep myself steady..as I know..
Time may come and go...
But I'll still be yearning for the glance....the gaze...
Of the eyes....
Her Eyes!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment