Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Statue Friend!!

(Dedicated to one of my best friends in the entire world...a person with whom I can share anything and everything...a being whose radiant smile brings a smile on my face as well...and most importantly, my TDN partner :D)

There is practically no reason as such of writing this blog, but still...I want to try out something out of daily experiences. And moreover, I'm tired of writing usual Orkut testimonials to this lady (and so is she receiving them), so I thought of doing something new! Here it goes.

2007 - 2008: We are all scared of our ragging period and so, we skip the faculty sections and try to socialize into the arts group simply to get some peace, away from our seniors. So, I meet this girl on the very first day, but it was just a usual day, with simple chats and introductory conversations with small and simple simples being exchanged. Few days later, we share an awesome conversation with hearty laughs and suddenly, I ask her for her number. Man, I got the most suspicious look of my life from her, but it was a bit funny! Anyways, she trusts me and gives me her number and then started the childish sms stuff regarding the radio songs being played, about our assignments and stuff. Days went on and on like this, with regular meetings and discourses. The pujas arrived, and we guys did meet (and what an important meeting it was right? ;)) and had fun. I shifted to my grandmom's place in the northern part of the city and then followed a trait which continued for days together : night conversations on the phone...and quite long ones! :D With this also started out fights and sways, but hey...it was a lovely year!

2008 - 2009: We became sophomores and a lot of things started changing. The intimacy grew more mature, with less childish stuff, more fights and natural reactions and expectations! But man did we guys fight. It was like on an average basis of 3 fights a month. And mind you, they were big ones! This year, however, the plans started becoming more frank with regular outings, pujas being spent more with the group and most importantly, the call rates started becoming more matured! A year with complete twists and turns, especially with a certain event which shocked her to life at the end of it! (right? ;) :D)

2009 - 2010: So now, they are the final year students and we are in our 3rd year engineering course! Studies, assignments and hell lotta stuff started increasing in their intensity, but simultaneously another stand of events started taking place - eat-outs, hangouts in malls, movies, outings, etc etc. But this time...one thing is worth mentioning, and that is our common pact of individuality and practical approach (diplomacy as we would call it), just to de-errorise out last years "fighting" experiences. We were and still are very very successful! But whatever be the moments, all in all...another great year worth mentioning!

The present is of course still in its developmental part. But the main reason I am writing all this is simply to jot down certain traits of this friendship. We fought like hell, but we stood still. There was a time when I gave her a shock of her lifetime owing to certain emotional things in me, but we still stood still together. We laughed and cared for each other, and most importantly, sometimes even stood for each other. Times were there when she used to surprise me by her antics and hidden talents (especially certain terminologies she still uses from her childhood days), and sometimes I do that to her. The only difference between us is that she's a bit reserved with her feelings, and I am normally expressive as usual! The what the hell, our mental and emotional match still stands still.

Certain times were there when I had to coach her regarding certain aspects of life, but to be honest, I got to learn from her more. Be it in any field, I always give her example to others. And most important aspect of her which I adore....her ability to dance with class!

Okay, if she ever reads this...all of this would sound to her like a big bluff or exaggeration. But if that's the case, sorry sweetheart, you have to believe me...there;s no proof as such. I just wish that in the days to come beyond 2011, we will all interact in the same manner as we do now. So to sign off...loads of hugs and kisses dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment