Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Enough Is Enough! I'm On A Diet From Now!

Before going into this article, just ask yourself that have you ever felt the need for going on a diet, very very badly? Or did you ever feel that your fat levels are spiraling out of control? If yes, then this one's for you....if not, then also you'll enjoy this! :D

The world is full of different kinds of people, at every corner. But of all the classifications, we can categorize them all into two basic ones - one's who love to eat and the others who are not so bothered about food! It is usually the first type of people who usually grunt about having weight issues, fat problems and stuff. Okay, I wouldn't lie....I too was practically one of them, but ion recent days, certain improvisations have been enacted upon by me, about which, I'll come to later. But coming back, all I want to say is that have we really given a thought as to basically why we ever grunt?

Imagine a situation where there are loads of goodies on the table, and you're damn hungry! For people like me, we would literally jump at almost everything that appeals to the tongue, without even thinking about the calorie intake shit! But do we really care about all those? I think not! One of the basic human nature trait is related to the tongue - the appeal and the related food! We may even turn up greedy and end up eating more than that which is permissible, but hey, we do enjoy the meals right? I have certain friends who're mad about certain dishes, and can eat well too! I also have some friends who are not that bothered about the food. They simply want to nibble and taste! I cannot understand them about this section, honestly, but I guess its their mode of enjoying the meal! But my point is something circling this fatness factor and the associated grunt! Maybe it is so that you may eat a lot and everything gets visibly added onto your body, or it may so happen the other way round! Another factor may so happen that you may eat a lot, and at the same time, there's no physical change regarding you! But whatever be the observation, people do have certain notions regarding their dietary lifestyles.

I am a bit fat! It is because whatever I eat gets added to my body mass. At times, I feel like so irritated that I think of scrapping all the nice dishes from my chart, and going on a strict diet! But...the very next moment, I end up with a slice of ice-cream in my hands! Sometimes, I feel like rushing to the gym and spend a vigorous hour or two over there. But I guess I'm too lazy to continue this ordeal! :D I mean, it involves a hell lot of physical labour...the genes of which I did not inherit! Neither the mentality! But all in all...I am proud that I can eat well and can make any of my friend's mom very happy, provided they invite me over to their place! :D But sometimes, I do feel the urge of the need to reduce my waistline by a few inches! I do try some actions regarding this matter, but everytime, I end up consuming more than what I burn!

So people, all I want to say is that don't dwell on this topic line! Simply follow your heart! If you want to have something nice, go for it! If you want another one, and your pocket permits you do to so, do it! Don't think about this weight gain shit! Because one fine day, the doc will definitely ban some or the other items from your daily menu list, and at that time, don't sit and sigh! Just try to eat right...the thing which I'm doing right now! Every inch will fall into line! But hey, if you want a six-pack or something, or a model like figure....then don't follow these lines! What I'm talking about here is a healthy, normal, average figure! So just remember...eat well, eat as per your heart...and just smile! That's what will keep you in shape both physically and mentally!

No comments:

Post a Comment