Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

First Day of Class... :D

There's always a first day of any particular class in our lives, which we may enjoy, loath or feel any other such feeling that makes us happy! But the one I'm talking about here is the first day of our Spanish Class at RKM Golpark...the one for whose admission we had to undergo a drenching situation for several hours from the morning on one particular date (check the previous blog "Wet Dedication"). I was talking sincerely about our dedication to education in that one, right? So I guess, this is what is our "dedication"! :D

We all went from different directions to meet up at the front gate, at the alloted time, a few minutes before the class timings. We receive an unexpected shock from one of our friends - she had forgotten the entry pass itself!!! :P Now, this is nothing too big but the point which is to be noted is coming as you go on reading.

We simply stare at each other and keep on thinking how to manage the situation. Now, we got our admission as a full gang, but only three of us came today for the classes. Others were busy in their own manner ( ;) :D). Now, I had a slight nudge in my mind which told me to utter the following words - "Hmmm....since the entry to the institute is not at all possible, lets go hang around somewhere, have some coffee and fun!" But instead, this comes out - "Okay Okay, I have my earlier class ID card with me. Just flip it in front of the guards, they won't notice!". I don't know how the hell these came out from MY mouth, but they did! One of my close friends, whose mentality is typically the same as mine, just stared at me in a certain disbelief! She too had that same thought going on, but I think she was hesitant enough. But thank God she spoke out her mind...and then what? I simply supported the notion of going to a cafe instead of the boring, steaming sauna-type Spanish Classroom. :P

Numerous snapshots of various cafes kept on flickering in our minds. Now the third person was a bit reluctant, but I guess she too got carried away....I mean c'on, these kind of notions are truly a bit contagious provided you are a fun loving person! So coming back...we started walking, trying to zero in on the perfect location! One of us...comes up with a particular hang out spot and we all agree! But that moment was a bit short lived! We go there, smartly get seated, ordering for a menu card and voila! We simply find ourselves in a high "cash-crunch" situation! So what to do? We get the hell outta there, and go to our original hang out cafe : CCD. So finally....we get to choose some of the cheap items from the menu cards and end up spending the entire class period in the coffee shop! It was fun, I have to admit! Sometimes, the thought of bunking the class did bother us, but what the f*ck! We have the right to bunk and enjoy, don't we? :D :D

So, the point of writing this article is that be serious to your studies and educational commitments people....the way we are. Of course we just bunked this class (maybe we'll do the same next day as well :P), but hey....we did catch on of our friends to have a glance at the notes. Conclusion - we may be bunkers, but we ARE SINCERE! That's the whole point! So just go out and bunk! I hope all the college people will definitely agree with me. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment