Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Journey Worth Taking!!!

I am writing this one for you,
Because I want you to know that you are among the ones very few,
Who have put to light, a definition of friendship quite anew!
With a formal start,
To an intimacy as sweet as a tart,
We steadied forward a level so pure,
That it will just prosper from here, never degrade, that’s for sure!
So with this, I must let you know, to be honest, without jesting,
That a few moments of amity in life with you, is truly a journey worth taking!

There were times when I had something to say,
And you, like a patient being, were all ears,
There were times when anxiety loomed and I was at bay,
And you, like an honest pal, used to wipe it out with a smear.
There were times when I felt deserted, without a way,
You always comforted and guided me, making me fight my fears.
There were times when I had argued irrationally, without a chance for you to say,
But you always prevented me from swaying, like a true dear!
We have, in our friendship, seen it all,
Be it the ups…or the relenting downfalls.
But I just want you to know, to be honest, without jesting,
These moments of amity in life with you, is truly a journey worth taking!

Together we’ll laugh, together we’ll cry,
Together we’ll succeed, together we’ll try,
Together we’ll reap, together we’ll sow,
Together we’ll celebrate, together we’ll comfort when either one is low,
Dear friend, this is to let you know…
That our friendship will never end, it will steadily grow.
Whatever be our stance, meant to give, take, or share,
Be it caring or tough, be it of joy or despair,
Come what may, I will always be there!
And to be honest, without jesting,
A friendship like ours, with you…is a truly journey worth taking!

1 comment:

  1. its awesome and somewhere it relates to my life also...may be i think u have written this to make me understand certain things..:)

    ReplyDelete