Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Friend...

This is just to let you know,
That there is someone, somewhere in this world; definitely not a foe.
A being to pat your back in times of cheers
And also to wipe away, in times of anguish, your tears.
A person on whom you can, blindfolded, rely,
With whom you can share your dark shades, no need to feel shy,
This is just to let you know that whatever be the stance, joy or despair,
I will always be there!

Times will come when we may, away from each other, sway,
But let me inform you that prejudice and eschew will never grow, come what may.
Times will come when we may, in our thoughts and actions, differ,
But respect and benevolence amongst us will never suffer.
Times will also come when we may, each other, taunt and rag,
But believe me; never will deportment come when fun turns into shag!
This is just to let you know that whatever be our stance, meant to give, take or share,
I will always be there!

Strange it may seem that someone, in despondency, will care,
But I would take palliative measures for you, only to be fair.
Strange it may seem that someone, during festered times, will stand by,
My friend, agape you will be to learn that I will; with a fillip touch without a sigh!
Strange it may seem that someone, with misanthropes, can act so graciously,
Well, gregarious I am then, magnanimous as well, but I will try and reach you deep within, non-apprehensively.
This to let you know that whatever be your stance, showing attitude or care,
I will always be there!

So dear friend, to conclude,
May I suggest we move on beyond our petty feuds?
Towards a world, more disparate, congeal and fair,
Don’t jitter, come hold my hand and commence, because I will always be there,
Without any vituperation and fear, enter my lambent friendship lair,
Just remember, come what may, for you I will always be there!

1 comment:

  1. vry thoughtful indeed..innocent yet not at all lame...well done :)

    ReplyDelete