Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Have A Feeling....

After 4 poems...I decided to write in phrase this time, rather than in rhyme! The topic is nothing to be speculated about, or to make guesses about...it's simply an expression of certain things that play in my mind and about my current mental state!

They say that it's divine to loved, even more austere to be loved and most importantly, simply heaven-like to be in love! HARD and HEAVY words, I must say. But more than being a common notion, these lines mean something in my own life! Its been quite sometime since I'm rediscovering certain aspects within myself, which earlier I had thought to be inexistent! Simply speaking...I have a feeling! Its a feeling to be cherished, to be proud of, to be enjoyed and most importantly, it's something that is to be respected! What's that feeling? Well....this is a public forum....so no direct answers!

Other than all these, there is something that has been bothering me! It is the effect of "mixed-feelings"! I mean, most of the time, when our minds and hearts clash against one another, we do something which we repent upon later! On the personal front, I have experienced this too many a times and finally (ultimately, phew :D), I have come to a conclusion that though my feeling matters a lot to me, the one and only thing I should look out for is not to execute it at all times....but to propagate it by varies mean! Frankly speaking, some things are not meant to be enjoyed but rather are meant to be shared! Believe me, its true!

Whenever I see certain things occurring in the opposite direction to me expectations...I get weird feelings! But hey, if I see that the person involved is happy and is enjoying, I stay back and watch her smile. My mind tells me to take control...but my heart prompts me to just watch the smile and be happy. Strange, but yes! This is the way! Whenever I see that there is a chance of someone else stepping easily into my shoes, I get nervous, anxious and sometimes egoistic! But that's momentary! I just look at the mental calmness and serenity of the person involved and watch her happiness, which in turn makes me smile! Strange, but yes! It is true...

All I'm trying to say is that feelings are to be shared and cherished, not meant to be hidden and shy away from! If you have something going on in your heart...speak it aloud! Let everyone know! So, what if it doesn't turn out the way it should have....at least there's some purity in your feeling, rt? Just enjoy and lets things move as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment