Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time Out!

So...after quite a hiatus and hectic months, I guess I'm back to doing what I enjoy doing the most - writing! :)

These days, the feeling and atmosphere is very very pathetic. We have completed our exams and are now slogging away at training/project institutes while the other half of our friends are busy with long hours on the study table as they have their exams near sight! It is truly pathetic because for us because we are scattered here and there, with bleak chances to group up and have fun. But for those who are readily available are busy studying and hence, the moral is that the mornings go very hectic while the much anticipated evenings slog too much to fly by! But hey, its only a matter of a few days, so I am personally looking forward to it!

Why am I writing on such a lame topic? It's because I have duly reached my institute on time but my Professor, my mentor of the month, my project guide is yet to show his face at the reception! What to do? Nothing. Just wait.....wait....wait...wa...u get the point right? ;) Thank God that SINP has a very very lovable, cosy and most importantly, an air-conditioned (:D) library with free net access! So this is where I am at present doing this instead of fiddling with the chemicals in the lab!

But what I really feel while writing for this kinda topic is that hey...this too is a kind of time out for me! Okay, I am getting it even before the start of my day! But it still is! I have decided to relax, surf the net a bit....log on to facebook and try new applications and most importantly, write a few lines. I could have done numerous other things! There's this hot chick in the institute, who's right now laughing her time away at the canteen. I could have been with her. I could have taken a puff and a cup of tea! But I think this is what is giving me the current boost in the energy while at leisure!

Think about it! Sometimes we seem to run out of action with hell lot of time in hand. Sometimes, it just the opposite! So like, what to do? Manage time well and all that crap? I think NOT! I believe that leisure time is something that deserves attention to what we love doing the most, without taking much stress and stuff! Don't you think so? I mean, some people are born couch-potatoes! They love their hours in front of the idiot box! Some simple love to cuddle back into bed! Others may enjoy a game outside and so on and on and on......

But what the point is that whatever we do, we should enjoy it and after the event is over, the thought of having wasted your time on that should not come into play! What's the use of such a livingness then? Moreover, we often are guided as to do this in your free time, do that, manage this and that and so on and on... But I say bunk them out of your eardrums! Just follow your heart! That's the true way to enjoy life at a position where we all are today! So next time you have ample time in hand and you prefer to sleep it away, you being a sleep-a-holic, do not regret! Just be cool! Look at me! I am writing a blog at my project center simply waiting for my professor to come and dictate his instructions on me! I am cool and chilling out! Do it! You'll need it! Especially in this kinda heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment