Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

There In Lies My Dream!

To be able to charm myriad friends as well as foes,
On the murky road towards El-Dorado.
To be able to bring on their faces, a gentle smile,
Devoid of anguish or thoughts that are vile.
To be able to accomplish my goal with dignity,
Trying to upgrade my modesty and sanctity, simultaneously.
To those quite erratic and bigoted, strange it may seem,
But there in lies my dream!

To be of immense help to those with gratitude,
Whilst solacing myself with chastity and attitude,
To serve back with complete ardor and generosity,
Trying to pep-up all without any kind of calumny.
To be able to live and let live, non-parsimoniously,
Trying to establish my very own dune, in the vast desert of history.
Some may applaud, others may beam,
But to be true, there in lies my dream!

To acquire curio tastes and tang,
To be able to kick off anything, with a louder then ever bang!
To be able to maintain standards, that leaves others agape,
Yet try to remain simple, plain at heart: in perfect shape!
To be able to move with the times ahead and near,
Yet to be involved with the past, without any shame or fear.
All in all, I would like to say,
That whatever be my action, thought or sway,
To be a true human being, who with honor, will teem,
There in lies my true dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment