Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I LOVE YOU MOM!

They say God couldn't be everywhere on this Earth, for everyone, at the very same moment. So, what's the solution? HE created MOTHERS (most commonly known as MOM in English, Maa in almost every language, and also other childish-peculiar names...but all outcomes of the most affectionate bondage on this Universe : Mother and Child LOVE).

Ever thought why "MAA" is common to almost each of the 180 languages and dialects in India, and thousands other throughout the entire world? A simple question, with a a very much anticipated answer - Because Mothers are universally the most divine being on Earth! But lets take it on a more analytical note. Don't you think each child being born on Earth and learning the same terminology is a bit too wild to call it a coincidence or an act of divinity? To be honest with you, I don't know the answer to this question. I also wouldn't completely rely on the vague answer of LOVE being the actual cause! I mean c'on this is a bit erratic to believe in this modern world. Any suggestions? Always Welcome!

Anyways...I not discussing the dialect factor here. But I am aiming at another much more simple, yet complex, factor: DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOM?

Let's admit to one simple thing first! The answer every would be giving to this question is : "What the F*CK dude? Of course I do! And what kind of a question is this? Very well. I am ready to take on all the accusations and other bad-verbal stuff ( I cannot go into this last detail :D). But for once, just give it a thought. When was the last time you offered to help your mom on your own? When was the last time you sat down to hear her grievances about the day's household? When was the last time you took a day off from your regular chat sessions with your friends just to be with your mom? When was the last time you hugged your mom? When was the last time you even told your mom about how much she meant to you in this whole world?

Well...there's this one element currently in circulation amongst us youngsters during recent times. Its the element of attitude. I mean, c'on man...its bloody understood that I love my mom the most! What's to say about that? Every body loves their mom. But just another simple question: What if this element comes into our mothers as well? They too start taking everything for granted and to be understood? What then?

Just go by the memory lane. On so-&-so day, you were born. You were brought into the arms of you mother. She hugged you, kissed you several hundred times. Even a tear rolling down her eye. To be honest, we all have experienced this, but at that moment, either we would have been crying or sleeping, too young and fragile to be understanding or even remembering that moment, which is the most precious moment of your mother's life. Cannot help it. It very biological for us to react in that way. Mom enjoyed that moment alone!

Take on a few years ahead. Your mom sees you walking on your wobbling little legs...trying to take the first steps of you life. She breaks down...either in the fear or seeing you hurt upon the fall or because of the uncontrollable amount or joy gushing through her heart. At that moment, we either would have been crying after the fall or we would have been giggling at mom. Too young to yet understand her feelings and emotions and share her joy. Its biological! Mom enjoyed yet another moment alone!

Lets move on. You get your first beating from mom. You cried...cried harder at the pain. We now know that it was much painful for mom at that moment. Both to be beating us as well as seeing us shed tears. That patch of semi-clotted blood under our cheeks, visible with a red mark from her eyes would definitely have clotted her own blood right in her heart. Its a moment not to be cherished, but still....mom suffered alone!

Now lets move to the recent years. We scored in our school exams well. Mom hugs us, we touch her feet...n then what, go out to celebrate with our friends. Again mom enjoys alone! We get admission in a reputed college....taking the first steps towards our professional establishment. We again touch her feet.....but this time...in haste! Why? for similar such reasons! Again Mom enjoys alone! We start spending quality time with our friends at college, arriving late at home. We come, freshen up, and then take up our daily work regime. This time, there's a change. Mom is alone for most of the time.

Well...its not that I am highlighting the negative aspect of our current generation, but we all do this in some way or the other and that too, sub-consciously. Its noticeable that right from our birth to our current years, mom has been ALONE! Either she enjoys alone, or she disgraces the moment alone. Funny isn't it?

Mothers are THE most supreme being. My dad always tell me that even if you go on an argument with me, countering my words and decisions, NEVER DO THAT WITH YOUR MOTHER! Now initially I thought it was an outcome of their Love-Marriage relation but with the years, I have realised the true meaning. You can despise GOD, BUT NOT YOUR MOTHER. Sole reason being she's the only person in the world ready to exchange lives for your sake. I mean this last line! During our early years, we couldn't understand her feelings and make it up to her. But what now? Do we not have that minimum sense about our duties towards her? Duties will be too formal word. But what I mean by this is that can't we share her love at this point of your lives? C'on guys...she's been alone for too long. And its time to give back rather than take!

How can we make it up to her mothers is a perception everybody has....and so I am not suggesting anything. All I am saying is that she won't be around for the rest of our lives. People usually have a bad habit about accrediting emotions after their time has lapsed. God forbid this happens to all of us. I am writing this because I feel doing something for my mother, even on the eve of my exam is a time not wasted, but time gained. Both time and love. Let's just say....I have realized...and I have started maKing up to her in my own ways! Through this...I just wanna say...Mom, I LOVE YOU! :)

5 comments:

  1. It is really very nice has a "feel-good" effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine one :) yet too lucid u can surely think of even more concrete milestones to describe ur 21 long years of life wid ur maa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...but i felt too many words trying to press the same point all over again..maybe gave a stress effect but you could have been bit more rhetoric, maybe, but dats just my opinion on the writing..the stuff within is brilliant...way to go...

    adios...johnnybecks-check-me-out.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhhhmmmmmmm........nice one......i felt like rediscovering my own mom

    ReplyDelete