Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why So Loud??

Ever had this experience of enjoying a calm ride in any transportation mean and then suddenly, your ears get back to the tuning of the noisy atmosphere simply because a person blabbers around you, pitching high on the decibel meter? Well, this may not look so surprising or an event to be shared about, but believe me, when you are drowned into your thoughts while say riding an AC bus, or simply dozing off for a while and you get exposed to something like this, you are bound to get angry!! And you know what makes you feel more irritated? It's upon seeing that loud-mouth guy, soaring across his noise level, having a goddamn earphone plugged into his ears!! Now that's irritating!

I had gone to receive a very dear friend of mine at the airport. After dropping her near her home, I was lucky enough to catch a Volvo Bus, as the heat was killing me! So I get on-board, find myself a nice, cosy seat with the AC on full blast. The distance was a bit long, so I thought of having a nice little nap as the day was quite hectic! But suddenly, out of nowhere come a shout " Dada, ticket the deben! Airport theke Rash Behari! Are Dada, ticket ta kaato! Taratari Dada, Taratari" (The gy simply wanted to buy the ticket). The shout was enough to dazzle every other passenger, and since he was just behind me, I thought of giving that son-of-a-bitch a dirty look! But you know what? I was simply annoyed even further! He was listening to the songs on hid pod, probably with full volume on as even I could hear the slight beats, and the earplugs were typically jammed into his ears! I donno whether this was his idea of looking cool, but I would say, he should have chosen a better place to listen to his tunes! Rather, at least at a better, compromising volume level!

Now I admit, I too sometimes listen in a similar fashion, out on the streets but I do make sure of one thing, that is to say the words in a normal tone. I mean, I am a sane person. Neither am I deaf! Why the hell should I have to verify to what I am saying my simply hearing the words that are coming out of my mouth, while my earphones are jammed in?? I know that sometimes, it is cool to simply roam around with earphones, but hey, shouldn't our simultaneous actions be normal as well? This is what drives me crazy and this is what drove me nuts on the bus! And guess what? I wasn't alone! Others too showed an eye movement of disgrace! But this mot**r f*c*r simply sat back into his seat, as calm as ever, looking as though the music was literally flowing through his deaf veins!!! But hold on, this was just the beginning! After a few mins, when his stop was arriving, he yelled out loud " DADA, ESHEGECHE?? OOO DADA, BOLONA, ESHEGECHE! NA ELE JANIYO! NAMTE HBE KINTU!!" (he just wanted to enquire whether his destination had come or not with the conductor, instructing him to inform). And this one, even louder!!! The irritating part is that he simply wouldn't allow a break or a pause within his sentences!

I don't know whether you would support me in this article or not, but goddamn, I was pissed off! Like hell! I mean not only is he a shame to our generation, trying to be cool, simply giving th elders to offend out actions even more, but also a loud guy! I myself am pretty loud, but I know the places when I should control my decibel meter. Don't know when these guys will understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment