Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

In Agony...

A sudden burst of rudeness,
A heap of harshness,
Red eyes, heavy breathing…a loose tongue with cheek caress; My emotions in agony do not depict me,
It’s just another part of me that shadows my soul, makes me selfless…

Some violent gestures, some vain acts,
Some may seem right, but most of them are not tact,
But let me tell you, it is a fact,
Deep within I know I’m wrong, in an erroneous pact;
My emotions in agony are not mine,
They grow like weeds of my harvest soul, like a poisonous vine.

I know I have hurt you, your feelings I’ve marred,
I know I have insulted you, your dignity I’ve charred,
But let me be true, my feelings, from expression be debarred,
I hold you in full respect, with total regard;
My emotions in agony…they often sting like a snake bite,
And I grow weak, disgusted…being totally bereaved of my might.

Misunderstandings happen… and often I fight,
But, I know, to solve it aptly, sets the peaceful site,
My emotions in agony are very crude,
They are the satanic side of me….very raw and very rude!
I know it’s my blemish, and I assure you it’s within my might,
That this time…it’s me and my agony…and determined, I’ll fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment