Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Look Into My Eyes!

Feeling the chill all around,
Yet rejoicing a warm sensation having you bound!
I guess this is your charm....this is your soft sound,
That makes me and my world go round!

A touch so pure....
A stand stronger for sure,
A momentary glance at the most loveliest eyes...
A feeling to come all out, disclosing none as a guise!

Is it me or is it you?
That whenever you're around, I feel my world go blue,
That whenever you smile...the worlds seems to sparkle like a dew,
That whenever you come closer...an hour feels like minutes so few!

I guess its a feeling more divine...
A gesture of a heavenly sign!
You may enjoy the bits....or try to glance away!
But I'll only whisper saying "Come what may, I'll never sway!"
Looks may be humble, they may yet deceit,
But just remember...it's the eyes that never forfiet!
Moments like these may come and go...but they are immortal in the memories so wise!
Wanna see it? Simply look into my eyes!

(Another attempt to write in a bit romantic manner...for a someone splecial)!

No comments:

Post a Comment