Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Can I Have An Encore?

A few more moments of frolic and fun…
A few more glimpses of the campus sun,
Some more measures of life’s ironies and puns…
A few more attempts at the deeds left undone!

Another year of sole academic tensions…
Another year of myriad “Bensons”
Another year of aimless sips at a cup of tea…
Another chance of following my heart everywhere, being just me!

One more glimpse at the seniors lurking around…
One more glimpse at the eyes of fresher’s…scared to a shape of round!
One more glimpse at our teachers talking to the walls…
One…just one more attempt to feel the fearless ability to rise after a fall!

At the onset of a new dawn…with dreams quite galore…
Excitement, anxiety and aggression are all that comes to my mind’s core,
But then again, I look back to relive the moments, both soothing and sore…
Simply to ask life : CAN I HAVE AN ENCORE??

(Dedicated to all those who are in their final years in their colleges and who have graduated out from them as well...)

No comments:

Post a Comment