Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Miss You....

It hasn't been that long,
That you left us for a conquest of your own...for a dream quite daring,
But the meager gap seems endless...just like a vague song
Complete with beats, music and rhythm, but a composition quite jarring!

I may emphasize, I may elaborate,
But dear friend, be very sure, I will not exaggerate!
To insist on the loneness among us all...
To highlight on the loquacity affecting us all!
It seems, without you...
The vibe amongst us has burnt off like a flue!
But we still cherish one pertaining fact!
That the day will come when you are within us all...making our group still and intact!

I am proud of your ambition...
I am here to support your career's initiation!
But maybe its the time, maybe its our smiles...
That bind us so much so true,
To be able to think, almost at every instance, of you!

So dear friend, once again I would like to narrate...
I may emphasize, I may elaborate!
But trust me...I will not exaggerate!
Seeing the days gone by, and looking at the ones yet to come...
All I see is myself in queue,
Waiting for that smile eagerly, knowing that the days left...are few!
But even though the gap seems endless, it still is a song quite vague...
The beats, the music still continue....but to the heart, it seems like a plague!

(Dedicated to one of my most sweetest friends, Soumita....missing her presence in the daily melancholy of my college life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment